Export thread

• Be sure to checkout “Tips & Tricks”
    Dear Guest Visitor → Once you register and log-in:

This forum does not automatically send notices of new content. So if, for example, you would like to be notified by mail when Steve posts an update to his blog (or of any other specific activity anywhere else), you need to tell the system what to “Watch” for you. Please checkout the “Tips & Tricks” page for details about that... and other tips!

/Steve.
  • Larger Font Styles
    Guest:

Just a quick heads-up that I've implemented larger font variants of our forum's light and dark page styles. You can select the style of your choice by scrolling to the footer of any page here. This might be more comfortable (it is for me) for those with high-resolution displays where the standard fonts, while permitting a lot of text to fit on the screen, might be uncomfortably small.

(You can permanently dismiss this notification with the “X” at the upper right.)

/Steve.

Windows 10 God mode.

PhotographFrance

PhotographFrance

Remember the old 'God mode' folder in Windows 7? It still works in Windows 10.

Create a folder on your desktop and call it:

GodMode.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}

It will be filled with 215 links (Grouped) for every configuration setting you could ever want.
I find it much easier to jump to something I need to change than navigating the Windows 10 Menu structure. :)

Have a great day!

All the best

Mark

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    295.1 KB · Views: 111

P

PHolder

I think I mentioned this elsewhere, but this is somewhat similar, in function, to https://github.com/builtbybel/control-uwp

vvbudh

vvbudh

That's actually super cool. I'll need to try it one day.

danlock

danlock

It's also available in installable form on https://peazip.github.io/peazip-add-ons.html (find it under Other Resources / SPIN-OFF UTILITIES at MyGodmode 1.4)
(for Vista and newer versions of Windows, 542.9 kilobyte .exe file, last updated 2016-09-18. Convenient!)