The value of Exercise and Friendship

• Be sure to checkout “Tips & Tricks”
    Dear Guest Visitor → Once you register and log-in:

This forum does not automatically send notices of new content. So if, for example, you would like to be notified by mail when Steve posts an update to his blog (or of any other specific activity anywhere else), you need to tell the system what to “Watch” for you. Please checkout the “Tips & Tricks” page for details about that... and other tips!

/Steve.

vvbudh

Oct 1, 2020
We all know we should exercise, "If you could put exercise into a pill, it'd be worth 1 million dollars."
My simple exercise routine is doing a reasonable amount of exercise, a little bit throughout the day, when I think of something unreasonable.

For example, I have "poor quality thoughts" on occasion, and instead of thinking of those thoughts, I distract myself with a meager amount of exercise. It works.

Friendship. Something I've been really missing for a long time. But I was able to find friends through HAM Radio.
I underestimated how valuable they are, and how deeply troubling this virus makes it to generate new friendships.

What are some ways you create new friendhips given our circumstances? How did you find like minded people and grow your own friendships?

Reactions: renWeb