Janet Jackson Crashes Hard Drives

• Be sure to checkout “Tips & Tricks”
    Dear Guest Visitor → Once you register and log-in:

This forum does not automatically send notices of new content. So if, for example, you would like to be notified by mail when Steve posts an update to his blog (or of any other specific activity anywhere else), you need to tell the system what to “Watch” for you. Please checkout the “Tips & Tricks” page for details about that... and other tips!

/Steve.

PHolder

Sep 16, 2020
Ontario, Canada
I have changed my mind on Dave Plumber as I have seen more of his videos. It seems like he's trying too hard and I'm fast approaching classifying him as insufferable.

As for the content, in case you haven't seen it already, @Steve gave his opinions on this topic on the most recent episode of SN.

SeanBZA

Oct 1, 2020
I quite like Dave, as he says, he is doing this as a hobby, and to keep his programming skills current, and as an ex MS employee he does have a very unique approach. He treats this as a hobby, and does as he wants as both entertainment and something to keep him sharp, I take it like that, and enjoy them all as they come out.

Reactions: Barry Wallis

Barry Wallis

Magician in Training
I quite like Dave, as he says, he is doing this as a hobby, and to keep his programming skills current, and as an ex MS employee he does have a very unique approach. He treats this as a hobby, and does as he wants as both entertainment and something to keep him sharp, I take it like that, and enjoy them all as they come out.
Exactly my thoughts.

• Love
Reactions: SeanBZA