Gibson fathered Ethereum(ish)

• Be sure to checkout “Tips & Tricks”
    Dear Guest Visitor → Once you register and log-in:

This forum does not automatically send notices of new content. So if, for example, you would like to be notified by mail when Steve posts an update to his blog (or of any other specific activity anywhere else), you need to tell the system what to “Watch” for you. Please checkout the “Tips & Tricks” page for details about that... and other tips!

/Steve.

vajiggle

specified; this will replace the title
Sep 19, 2020
2020's Hellscape
I heard somewhere in my many many listenings where it said
Vitalik Buterin's father heard Steve Gibson's podcast about Bitcoin, in the beginning.

Which sparked Mr. Buterin's curiousity. Later that evening he shared with his son Vitalik
the early bitcoin white paper; which in turn, turned on Vitalik to eventually creating Ethereum.

Anyone hear that too? And possibly from where?

JoanRees

Feb 10, 2021
If you want to update, then you probably shouldn't look for people on such forums and on forms in general. Professionals very rarely visit such forms and help ordinary people. It is better to search on sites to help beginners and those who are unable and confused about this. Which was created by professionals in their field and not only.
This site can protect your account, you can discuss your problem in online chats and even find out how to solve it without any problems and tricks.
I have already worked with bitcoin tumbler to protect my accounts and my bitcoins and now I can be sure that my money will not be stolen.

Last edited: