Book recommendation: Why We Sleep by Matthew Walker

• Be sure to checkout “Tips & Tricks”
    Dear Guest Visitor → Once you register and log-in:

This forum does not automatically send notices of new content. So if, for example, you would like to be notified by mail when Steve posts an update to his blog (or of any other specific activity anywhere else), you need to tell the system what to “Watch” for you. Please checkout the “Tips & Tricks” page for details about that... and other tips!

/Steve.

Rezaff

Oct 4, 2020
Dear Steve, I bought my first copy of Spinrite in 1989 or 1990 have been a big fan of your diverse interests ranging from tech to sci fi and health since. I wanted to thank you for sharing and to let you know of a very interesting book I have recently read which you might enjoy. It is titled Why We Sleep by Matthew Walker; I found it filled another knowledge hole around the whole overall health issue alongside keto, exercise, and supplements such as Vit D.
Best,
Rezaff.

Reactions: rfrazier

rfrazier

Sep 30, 2020
@Rezaff I've read a good portion of that book in audio form. It has lots of good info and I recommend it as well. It has a fair amount of evolutionary info that won't appeal to Christians. However, other than that, it's very interesting.

Ron

Ralph

Sep 24, 2020
I haven't read the book, but there is a video with Matt Walker being interviewed by Joe Rogan. The video is the two of them sitting for the interview so the audio portion is more 'portable'.